Welcome to Study Campus, a best-in-all source to get solutions to all your queries mating a wide variety of entrance exams. We offer IMU-CET coaching classes in Mumbai and direct the students to explore the most fascinating field of Merchant Navy. We provide professional assistance to the students applying for various courses offered by Indian Maritime University (IMU) to the students looking for prospective career choice in Merchant Navy.
Our best preparatory books and interactive study material will guide the students in entailing the best preparatory guidance for their likeable course that let them explore the robust and challenging aura of Merchant Navy. Our IMU-CET coaching institute in Mumbai leads the students through proficient guidance by the experts and best learning prospects to acquire them an edge over the others in terms of reaching on the top and most secured position in their life.
What is IMU-CET?
IMU-CET is the very first step that leads the aspiring candidates to explore the vibrant world of Indian Maritime University that takes them to the large world of some recognized career opportunities. It is the entrance exam conducted to select the most eligible candidates to acquire graduate or post graduate courses at IMU that turns them into the most eligible professional to serve Merchant Navy.
With coaching classes for IMU-CET in Mumbai, students can find the easy and sure shot way to explore the nautical sector of the country. The target of the classes is to scrutinize the perfect candidature to suit the educational aura of the Indian Maritime University.
IMU CET 2017 Important Dates
|IMU CET 2017 Online Application Begins||25 March 2017|
|IMU CET 2017 Online Application Ends||8 May 2017|
|IMU CET & Admit Card||12 May 2017, Onwards|
|IMU CET 2017 Exam Date||27 May 2017|
(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
|IMU CET Result 2017||30 May 2017|
|Counselling for UG, PG Programmes||2 June to 16 June 2017|
|Last date to apply for BBA Programme||16 June 2017|
|Certificate Verification||10 to 16 July 2017|
|Date of Commencement of|
|17 July 2017|
IMUCET Application Form and Process:
- The application process of IMUCET and its affiliated institutes is online only. The fee was to be paid online.
- The fee for IMUCET was INR 1000/- for general candidates and INR 700/- for SC/ST category students.
- Aspirants were required to upload the following documents while applying online for the exam:
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of 10th Standard Certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates
After uploading the above documents, aspirants were able to download and print the filled-in application in standard formats.
The Syllabus for CET for UG programmes will be:
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level (CBSE, ISE, and State Boards).
The Syllabus for the CET for the 2 MBA programmes will be as follows:
- Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
The Syllabus for the CET for the 2 MTech programmes will be as follows:
- English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mathematics and General Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria For IMU CET:
To get enrolled in the exciting course in IMU, the student needs to clear the common entrance exam that asks for some critical eligibility requirements on part of the student. They are:
For Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS): Candidate must have completed 12th or equivalent education from a recognized board or university with 50% marks accompanied by Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
For B.E/B. Tech: Candidate must carry an IIT degree from any recognized college of AICTE with minimum 50% marks. Also, 50% marks in English is compulsory.
For B. Sc (Nautical science, Maritime Science and ship building & repair): Candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent education with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and about 50% marks in English.
For 4-year B. Tech (Ocean engineering and Naval architecture): Student must have complete 12th or equivalent education from a recognized board or university with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and around 50% marks in English.
For 2-Year M. Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering): Candidate must have completed graduation degree in engineering (Civil, Marine, Naval, and Aeronautical) or any equivalent education with 60% marks in total.
For 2-Year MBA (Port & Shipping Management): Candidate must have acquired a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in total. (SC/ST students can expect the reservation).
For 2-Year MBA (International Transportation & Logistics Management): Candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks.
IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The IMU CET 2017 will be conducted as Computer Based Test across 34 exam centres in India.
- The Syllabus of IMU CET 2017 will consist of subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and General Aptitude.
- The questions will of Multiple Choice Type and the marks distribution for each section in the paper is as follows:
|Sl. No.||Subjects of IMU CET 2017||Marks distribution for each section|
For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark. However, there will be no negative marking for incorrect or unanswered questions.
Why choose us?
Candidate can choose our best coaching classes for IMU-CET in Mumbai for the following reasons:
- We employ excellent faculty and experienced staff to counter the recurring doubts of the students pertaining the entrance exam.
- We carry the highest success track record with maximum number of students have become eligible for one or the other courses of IMU.
- Our study material is prepared using the experts advices mated with practice papers based on previous years question papers and latest syllabus.
- We carved a niche in employing the best teaching methodology in making the students achieve their targeted goal of gaining admission in their desired course.
Top IMU-CET coaching classes in Mumbai:
We at Study Campus are indulged in surpassing an optimal delivery in terms of quality guidance to the students appearing for the common entrance exam. We deploy comprehensive study pattern that covers every topic related to the exam. We ensure complete coverage of the syllabus within the stipulated time.
Our IMU CET Institute in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location:
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
Mobile No. – 98-92-91-97-60
Phone No. – 022-4123-7666