Welcome to Study Campus, the place that lets the aspiring candidates acquires a special position in the most lucrative and prestigious career stream, i.e. Indian Navy. We offer the aspirants with the Senior Secondary recruits (Indian Navy) coaching classes in Mumbai with a detailed perspective to allow them to build a strong career move with the Indian Navy, a prestigious Government organization. We apply super technical methodology molded with quality study material and interactive classroom practices that lead the students in an inspiring way to reach their targeted goal.
With our Senior Secondary recruits (Indian Navy) coaching institute in Mumbai, students can find a professionally managed platform that guides them in every possible instance to beat their confusion related to the study and exam pattern.
What is Senior Secondary Recruits?
Indian Navy is the most challenging field that offers great career opportunities to the aspirants to apply for the senior secondary recruits jobs. This examination is conducted in the form of a written test, physical fitness test and medical test that clarifies the eligibility of the candidate for the profile of senior secondary recruits (Indian Navy).
Our coaching classes for senior secondary recruits in Mumbai helps the aspirants in gaining the benefits of interactive teaching methodology and well-planned study material to overcome the hurdles to their dream job.
Aspirants applying for the post of Indian Navy Sailors Senior Secondary Recruits must oblige with the following eligibility conditions:
Age: Age limit prescribed for applicant’s lies between 17-21 years.
Nationality: The candidate should be Indian.
Educational requirements: Aspirants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent education in science stream with physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Bio or computers as optional subjects.
Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as Follows:-
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 12th.
- The duration of the question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Selection procedure: The applicants taking the best coaching classes for senior secondary recruits in Mumbai for the recognized post in the Indian Navy need to accompany three stages of scrutiny. They are:
- A written test
- A physical fitness test
- A detailed medical examination
Why choose us?
Study Campus is the top senior secondary recruits coaching institute in Mumbai offering a quality education platform to the candidates looking for a vibrant career opportunity in the Indian Navy. We are the best because:
- We employ professional and experienced teaching staff to counter confusion of the students related to his study pattern and future course of action.
- We ensure the complete development of the student right from a study point of view and overall personality development.
- Along with the regular coaching program, we are involved with maintaining a frequent practice session for the students for better results.
- We have developed an interactive study material that encompasses a clear cut overview of what can be expected from the examination.
Best senior secondary recruits coaching classes in Mumbai:
Study Campus is indulged in offering quality-oriented guidance to the candidates to help them crack the challenging exam of the Indian Navy. We guide the students through every possible means to make them directed towards their career goals.
Senior Secondary Recruits (Indian Navy) Classes in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location:
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
Mobile No. – 98-92-91-97-60
Phone No. – 022-4123-7666