At Study Campus, you will be given special attention by the faculty members. This will help you to boost your self-confidence and increase your potential. Our highly experienced teachers will provide you the study materials which you need for the preparation of the MH CET entrance test. If you are looking for a Classroom or Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET coaching classes in Mumbai, then Study Campus is the right place for you.
India’s Leading MBA Coaching Classes in Mumbai at very affordable MBA coaching fees.
MAH MBA/ MMS-CET Highlights-
|Exam Name||MAH MBA/MMS-CET|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application fee||General Candidates – INR 1000/-
SC/ST – INR 800/-
|Medium of Exam||English|
MAH MBA CET/MMS Important Exam Dates-
Please find below the MAH-CET MBA Exam Dates 2023:
|Online Application form||23 February 2023
6 to 14 April 2023 (Re-exam application window)
|Last Date of Application||11 March 2023|
|Admit Card||19 March 2023|
|Exam Date||25 and 26 March 2023
6 May 2023 (Re-exam date)
|Result||To be announced|
MH-CET/MMS-CET/MAH-MBA is a state level examination which is conducted for the admission to the MBA course of the Maharashtra State Universities. The candidates, who qualify the test, get admission to some of the best colleges of Maharashtra. Some of them are PUMBA, K J Somaiya, JBIMS, SIMSREE, etc. Several candidates sit for this exam every year which makes it quite competitive. Thus, a good MBA/MMS entrance test coaching in Mumbai is essential.
The question paper comprises of four sections, namely; logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and abstract reasoning. The logical reasoning section contains 75 marks; abstract reasoning has 25 marks while the verbal ability and quantitative aptitude has 50 marks each. Each question carries one mark.
Why choose Study Campus for MH CET MBA Coaching Classes?
Study Campus has been one of the best coaching classes for MH CET in Mumbai for a variety of reasons. Some of them are as follows:
- We provide your online resources, unlike some of the coaching centers.
- We have the most experienced faculty members of the town whose way of teaching will surely help you to clear the entrance exam with ease.
- We never fail to keep our students up to date with all the study materials and current affairs.
- Not only these, but we also help our students to develop their personality which is very essential for their career prospect.
Eligibility and scope-
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 per cent in aggregate (at least 45 per cent in case of reserved category candidates).
- Final year students or those awaiting their bachelor’s degree result are also eligible to apply.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Duration|
|Logical + Critical Reasoning||75||2 hours 30 minutes|
Last but not least, the right of preparation is very important for qualifying the examination. So, hurry up and join the classes now. For more information, you can contact your nearest Study Campus centre in Mumbai, or you can also have a look at our website and contact any of the staff members. We will be more than happy to help you.