Welcome to Study Campus, one of the recognized establishments in Mumbai known for offering quality education incentives to the students appearing for the SSC CGL exam. We offer selective coaching classes for SSC CGL in Mumbai to the students and help them in accessing the usable techniques to apply for in the exam and grab specialized posts in the government sector. There are students who look for appropriate preparation solutions for their tests. We provide them with the necessary directions to prove their caliber in the final exam.
With our SSC CGL coaching institute in Mumbai, students can find an impressive deal of facilities and instructions which when combined with effective study material will serve the ultimate need of clearing the targeted goal within the stipulated time period.
What is SSC CGL?
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) of India announces several posts in the central government for which it conducts and examination termed as Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. This examination is comprised of three stages which are divided into the written exam (Objective type) in the first two sessions and the final interview/personality test.
Our SSC CGL coaching classes in Mumbai helps the candidates in clearing all the three stages with thorough dedication and hard work. We tend to provide the aspirants with the quality study material along with quality tips and tricks that help them in clearing off the exam easily.
SSC CGL 2020 Important Dates:
Staff Selection Commission of India has released Important dates for SSC CGL.
|Application form||22nd October -25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card||February 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date||2nd to 11th March 2020 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||May 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II & III Admit Card||June 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date||22nd June to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam Date||22nd June to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||To be notified later|
Scheme of Examination
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
Tier –I — Computer Based Examination
Tier –II — Computer Based Examination
Tier –II — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier –IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
- The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such
as the conduct of Tier – I and Tier – II examination in computer-based mode, treating Tier – I examination as only qualifying, etc.
- The interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure – (State-1- Tier-1 Online Test)
- This test is the 1st stage for candidates giving the SSC CGL examination. This stage tests the candidate’s basic understanding & knowledge
- The test will be in online mode and total marks allotted will be 200. Questions will be Objective type or MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based
- Marks scored in this stage will be considered for the ranking. Also marks scored in this stage will decide the selection of candidates for the descriptive text as well as tier-4 examination.
- Candidates who qualify this tier-1 will appear for the tier-2 examination
SSC CGL Selection Procedure – (Stage-2- Tier-2 Online Test)
- Only those applicants who have qualified the tier-1 will appear for the tier-2 examination
- The test will be in online mode and total marks allotted will be 800. Questions will be Objective type or MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based
- Tier-2 examination is further sub-divided into total four papers. Each paper consists of two hours. Paper-1 and Paper-2, both are compulsory papers to be taken by all. Paper-3 will be only for candidates applying for the SI (Statistical Investigator) or JSO (Junior Statistical Officer) post. Similarly, Paper-4 is only for those applicants applying for the AAO (Assistance Audit Officer) post.
- Paper-1 will be standard in terms of level of difficulty. Paper-2 will be 12th standard level. Paper-3 and Paper-4 will have standards of graduation level
- Candidates who qualify this tier-2 will appear for the tier-3 examination
SSC CGL Selection Procedure (Stage-3- Tier-3 Descriptive Test)
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the tier-3 examination. Selection will be on performance-based in the tier-1 and tier-2 examination.
- The test will be in pen & paper mode and total marks allotted will be 100. Questions will be descriptive type
- It will test the writing and comprehension skills of candidates necessary for all government jobs.
- Qualifying marks for this tier-3 examination is 33 percent. Questions will be of 12th standard level.
- Candidate’s marks in tier-1 and tier-2 examinations will determine their eligibility for tier-4 examination.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure – (Final Merit List)
- The final merit list of the candidate will be calculated based on their scores in tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 examinations.
- AAMT (All India Merit List) will be drawn by the SSC
Why choose us?
Carrying with our best coaching classes for SSC CGL in Mumbai will serve you several benefits such as:
- We offer a concrete learning concept to the students conferring their possible queries on arithmetic and general learning.
- We provide simple and logical tricks and tips that help the students in clearing off their mathematics queries with much ease.
- We offer proper and timely guidance to the students and help them cover every topic related to general learning in the stipulated time period.
Top SSC CGL coaching institute in Mumbai:
Study Campus is the leading establishment that offers top SSC CGL coaching classes in Mumbai in the form of timely and updated exam guidance to the students appearing for the SSC CGL exam. Our interactive learning approach makes the students capable of clearing all the tiers of the exam in the first attempt.
Our SSC CGL Coaching in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location:
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
Mobile No. – 98-92-91-97-60
Phone No. – 022-4123-7666