Welcome to Study Campus, one of the recognized establishments in Mumbai known for offering quality education incentives to the students appearing for the SSC CGL exam. We offer selective Online & Offline Coaching Classes for SSC CGL in Mumbai to the students and help them in accessing the usable techniques to apply for in the exam and grab specialized posts in the government sector. There are students who look for appropriate preparation solutions for their tests. We provide them with the necessary directions to prove their caliber in the final exam.
With our SSC CGL coaching institute in Mumbai, students can find an impressive deal of facilities and instructions which when combined with effective study material will serve the ultimate need of clearing the targeted goal within the stipulated time period.
What is SSC CGL?
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) of India announces several posts in the central government for which it conducts an examination termed as Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. This examination is comprised of three stages which are divided into the written exam (Objective type) in the first two sessions and the final interview/personality test.
Our SSC CGL coaching classes in Mumbai helps the candidates in clearing all three stages with thorough dedication and hard work. We tend to provide the aspirants with quality study material along with quality tips and tricks that help them in clearing off the exam easily.
SSC CGL 2021 Important Dates:
Staff Selection Commission of India has released few Important dates for SSC CGL.
|Notification||29 December 2020 Click Here|
|Online Registration||29 December 2020|
|Last Date to Registration||31 January 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Fee||6 February 2021|
|Exam Date: Tier 1||29th May to 07th June 2021|
|Tier 1 Result||July/August 2021|
|Exam Date: Tier 2||To be Notified Later|
|Tier 2 Result||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Date: Tier 3||To Be Notified Later|
|Tier 3 Result||To be Notified Later|
|Exam Date: Tier 4||To be Notified Later|
|Final Result||To be Notified Later|
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below: Scheme of Examination
Tier –I — Computer Based Examination
Tier –II — Computer Based Examination
Tier –II — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier –IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
- The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such
as the conduct of Tier – I and Tier – II examination in computer-based mode, treating Tier – I examination as only qualifying, etc.
- The interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure – (State-1- Tier-1 Online Test)
- This test is the 1st stage for candidates giving the SSC CGL examination. This stage tests the candidate’s basic understanding & knowledge
- The test will be in online mode and the total marks allotted will be 200. Questions will be Objective type or MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based
- Marks scored in this stage will be considered for the ranking. Also marks scored in this stage will decide the selection of candidates for the descriptive text as well as tier-4 examination.
- Candidates who qualify for this tier-1 will appear for the tier-2 examination
SSC CGL Selection Procedure – (Stage-2- Tier-2 Online Test)
- Only those applicants who have qualified the tier-1 will appear for the tier-2 examination
- The test will be in online mode and the total marks allotted will be 800. Questions will be Objective type or MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based
- The tier-2 examination is further sub-divided into a total of four papers. Each paper consists of two hours. Paper-1 and Paper-2, both are compulsory papers to be taken by all. Paper-3 will be only for candidates applying for the SI (Statistical Investigator) or JSO (Junior Statistical Officer) post. Similarly, Paper-4 is only for those applicants applying for the AAO (Assistance Audit Officer) post.
- Paper-1 will be standard in terms of the level of difficulty. Paper-2 will be 12th standard level. Paper-3 and Paper-4 will have standards of graduation level
- Candidates who qualify for this tier-2 will appear for the tier-3 examination
SSC CGL Selection Procedure (Stage-3- Tier-3 Descriptive Test)
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the tier-3 examination. Selection will be on performance-based in the tier-1 and tier-2 examination.
- The test will be in pen & paper mode and the total marks allotted will be 100. Questions will be descriptive type
- It will test the writing and comprehension skills of candidates necessary for all government jobs.
- Qualifying marks for this tier-3 examination is 33 percent. Questions will be of 12th standard level.
- Candidate’s marks in tier-1 and tier-2 examinations will determine their eligibility for the tier-4 examination.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure – (Final Merit List)
- The final merit list of the candidate will be calculated based on their scores in tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 examinations.
- AAMT (All India Merit List) will be drawn by the SSC
Why choose us?
Carrying with our best coaching classes for SSC CGL in Mumbai will serve you several benefits such as:
- We offer a concrete learning concept to the students conferring their possible queries on arithmetic and general learning.
- We provide simple and logical tricks and tips that help the students in clearing off their mathematics queries with much ease.
- We offer proper and timely guidance to the students and help them cover every topic related to general learning in the stipulated time period.
Top SSC CGL coaching institute in Mumbai:
Study Campus is the leading establishment that offers top SSC CGL coaching classes in Mumbai in the form of timely and updated exam guidance to the students appearing for the SSC CGL exam. Our interactive learning approach makes the students capable of clearing all the tiers of the exam in the first attempt.
How many subjects are there in SSC CGL?
The tier 1 examination of SSC CGL consists of four subjects or sections; they are – quantitative aptitude, English language, logical reasoning, and general awareness. Each of the sections has equal importance.
Is SSC CGL Tier 3 compulsory for all?
Yes, it is compulsory to appear in tier 3 of the SSC CGL examination. It is a descriptive type examination unlike the previous tiers. Candidates can choose between Hindi and English as the medium of answering in this tier. It is a pen and paper test and candidates are evaluated on the basis of essay writing, precise writing, letter writing, etc.
Is the SSC CGL exam tough?
No, SSC CGL exams are not very tough though the syllabus for the general awareness section is quite vast. You need to study everything from the base. Try to cover most of the topics from the NCERT book and keep yourself up to date with the current affairs. This will help you to score high marks and you can easily clear the cutoff.
Can I crack SSC CGL in the first attempt?
Yes, you can clear SSC CGL examination in the first attempt. People are able to clear UOSC CSE in the very first attempt, then why not SSC CGL! The only thing which is required is to have full faith and confidence in you. Take suggestions and advice from the experts. Also, don’t forget to solve the previous years’ question papers; this will help you a lot.
How should I start preparing for SSC CGL?
Start from scratch. Try to give equal importance to each of the sections – English, mathematics, reasoning and general awareness. For the GS section, you can refer to the NCERTs of class 6 to 12th, read the newspaper daily for the vocabulary as well as GS and practice the sums for the Quantitative ability section. Don’t miss out on any topic!
How many hours should I study for SSC CGL?
This depends on you. Some students fail to clear the examination even after devoting 12 hours a day while some clear the examination by just devoting 4 to 5 hours every day. The difference lies in the way of preparing. Stay away from all distractions and pay full concentration when you are studying. Make a timetable and stick to it.
Is maths compulsory for SSC CGL?
Yes, there is a compulsory paper of the quantitative ability section in tier 1 and tier 2 examinations. If your questions refer to the eligibility criteria, then no, a candidate needs to be graduate to be eligible for the examination. He or she can belong to any stream.
Who can write SSC CGL Exam?
Any graduate can sit for the SSC CGL examination. There are no specific percentage criteria. The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age.
Which post is best in SSC CGL?
This varies from one person to another. If the candidate judges the ‘best’ post on the basis of salary, then the Assistant Audit Officer has the highest grade pay than all the other posts. If someone loves uniform jobs, then CBEC or Inspector in Excise might be the best job profile for him or her.
What is the salary after SSC CGL?
The salary of the several posts in SSC CGL is different. It also depends on the city type (X, Y, Z) where they have been posted. The highest salary is received by the audit officers. Thus, it can be said that the salary ranges from 18, 000 to 65,000 (without perks) for the different posts in SSC CGL.
Our SSC CGL Coaching in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location:
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
Mobile No. – 98-92-91-97-60
Phone No. – 022-4123-7666