Welcome to Study Campus, the premier establishment of learning that offers quality coaching aptitude to the applicants looking forward to exploring the challenging world of CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces). We offer the Classroom & Online Assistant commandant coaching classes and guide the students all along their way to become dedicated personnel in armed forces.
Our coaching tutorials are designed to upgrade the applicants with the right amount of theoretical knowledge of the subjects involved in the exam. We make sure that the applicants achieve the highest score in their exam under the strict guidance offered by our expert faculty.
What is the Assistant commandant exam?
UPSC conducts the exam of assistant commandant in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) that allows the applicant to surpass the primary stage to be a part of the Armed forces of the country. Here in a written examination is conducted to provide the applicants to get the chance to get enrolled for various streams of CAPF such as: BSF (Border Security Force), CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) and ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police).
Applicants need to pass the written examination followed with a physical test to move ahead to his targeted career goal of becoming a part of the Armed forces of the Nation. At Study Campus, we guide you with the right amount of coaching additives to clear the written examination.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Dates 2023
CAPF 2023 Exam Dates. Important events regarding the exam are enlisted in the following tabular:
|Released Notification||26 April 2023|
|Online Application out||26 April 2023|
|Last Date of Application||16 May 2023|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||6 August 2023|
Indian citizen is the valid candidate for the examination. The male and female aspirant can fill the form to appear in the exam.
- Age Limit: Aspirant should have age between 20 to 25 years as on Aug 01, 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirant needs to be a graduate Candidate in any of the streams via some recognized university/institute.
- Fee for Application: The payment of Rs. 200/- need to be done as an examination fee. Online payment is accepted which should be done in any of the branches of the SBI bank. Candidates belonging to the categories SC, ST, and female candidates need not pay for the examination fee.
- Candidates must be fit (Physically & Mentally)
- Note: Fill the application form from the dates April to May 2019, submission of the forms after these days will be considered invalid.
In this section, candidates can find the Exam Pattern of CAPF AC 2019. Here we describe the both Paper (Paper I & Paper-II)
Paper I – General Ability and Intelligence (Objective type questions)
|Questions Type||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Questions Paper Language||Hindi & English|
Paper II – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension (Descriptive type questions);
|Questions Type||Descriptive type questions|
|Negative marking||1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect response|
Marks according to Procedure:
|Paper I||250 Numbers|
|Paper II||200 Numbers|
|Physical and Medical Test|
- UPSC Commission will be decided the Cut-Off Mark of UPSC CAPF AC 2019
- Candidates must have scored the minimum cut off marks to qualify the exam.
The written test is divided into two papers:
Paper-I: General Ability and Intelligence
Paper-II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
An overview of both the papers is shared below.
- Paper I is an objective-based paper whereas Paper II is a descriptive one.
- Paper I consists of 250 marks and Paper consists of 200 marks.
- A minimum of qualifying marks needs to be scored in both papers.
- The minimum score will be decided by the commission itself.
- 1/3rd negative marking will be there for each wrong answer i.e. 0.33 marks will be deducted against each incorrect answer.
- The duration of Paper I will be 2 hours and that of the second paper will be 3 hours.
- Paper I will be qualifying in nature and Paper-II will only be reviewed if you qualify in Paper I.
- If you clear the written test, you will then be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The selection process for the position of “Assistant Commandant” comprises of three stages.
- Written Test – Paper I and Paper II
- Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
Points to note
- You will have to qualify Paper I in order to get your Paper II evaluated.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will only take place if the candidate qualifies in both the papers.
- After qualifying in both the written and PET test, the candidate will be called for a personal interview.
- The profession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate will be an added advantage and the candidates holding this certificate will be given preference over others at the time of interview.
The cut-off marks are decided by the commission and may vary every year. The cut-off depends on various factors, so one cannot determine the precise minimum qualifying marks. The cut-off for last year has been shared for your reference.
Cut-off marks (out of 250) in Paper I (2016):
Cut-off marks (Out of 450) in Paper I & II:
|Paper I & Paper II||General||O.B.C||S.C||S.T||Ex-S|
*Subject to a minimum of 25% in Paper-II i.e. 50 marks
**Subject to a minimum of 20% in Paper-II i.e. 40 marks
Final Cut-off (out of 600) obtained by the last recommended candidate:
|Final Cut-off Marks||General||O.B.C||S.C||S.T||Ex-S|
This cut-off was declared by the commission for the year 2016 examinations. This data can be taken as a reference and not deemed to be the coming year’s cut-off range.
Why Choose Us Study Campus?
There are a lot of compelling reasons why you should Study Campus as your trusted preparation and guidance partner. Few of the reasons are shared below.
- We provide a comprehensive course module that incorporates every topic included in the syllabus.
- The proficient faculty not only helps you in making the concepts clear but also helps you with planning your study and giving tips on completing your paper timely and correctly.
- Our students can get their doubts cleared even after the classroom session gets over.
- We always complete our courses on time and also offer a series of mock tests to evaluate the preparation levels of our students.
- All the provided study material is strictly designed according to the guidelines issued by the concerned department and updates are also incorporated.
- In case, any of our students miss a classroom session, we provide a backup class session to that student so that he doesn’t lag behind.
Best Assistant Commandant coaching institute
Study Campus is the leading coaching institute that offers top coaching classes for Assistant Commandant Exam conducted by UPSC. Our expert faculty and their proficient guidance help the applicants to clear their theoretical doubts and make them actively engaged with their career goal.
Assistant Commandant Coaching in Mumbai (Andheri & Borivali) and Thane Maharashtra:
407/B, Vertex Vikas Building,
Metro Gate Exit # 4,
Above Anupam Stationery,
Andheri (East). Mumbai : 400069
Mobile No. – 77-0000-88-50
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
Mobile No. – 84-5292-38-35
401 & 2, Fourth Floor, Krishna Plaza,
Above Krishna Sweets,
Shivaji Path, Opposite Thane
Railway Station (W) 400601
Mobile No. – 79-0000-50-77