Welcome to Study Campus! One of the best coaching institutes for AIMA UGAT in Mumbai. We have achieved massive success over the years in the field of educational training. We help aspirants realize their dreams. Nowadays, getting into the topmost management schools is not easy; proper guidance is significant and we at Study Campus hire the best teachers for the same.
What is UGAT?
UGAT refers to Undergraduate Management Test, which is conducted by the All India Management Association. This examination is conducted to shortlist candidates for admission to various courses like BCA, BBA, BHM, MBA, B.Com, etc. This examination is conducted every year.
To be eligible to sit for AIMA UGAT, the following criteria needs to be fulfilled:
- Students at least should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Students who have just appeared in their 10+2 and are awaiting their results can also apply.
- Students should be at least 17 years to be eligible for the examination.
- Aspirants who have foreign nationalities are not eligible for the examination.
How to apply?
Any of the following methods can be chosen to apply for the examination;
- Get the UGAT-eBulletin with the registration form by paying a cash amount of 650 from the list of institutes which are mentioned from AIMA – Delhi
- You may also register online at the below-mentioned website – https://apps.aima.in/Ugat2018. The payment can be made through online mode or by demand draft in favor of All India Management Association, Delhi.
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
UGAT Important dates
|Start of registration or availability of form||January 14|
|Last date of form filling online or purchase of the form||April 29|
|Last date of submission of forms||May 01|
|Last date for online registration||May 01|
|UGAT Admit card||May 02|
|UGAT exam||May 09|
|UGAT Result||Last week of May (tentative)|
Why choose Study Campus?
There are various advantages why Study Campus is considered to be the best institute for AIMA UGAT coaching.
- We provide regular doubt clearing sessions
- Regular mock tests and offline examinations are conducted
- Highly experienced teachers
- Library facility available
- We provide consistent up to date study materials to the students so that they do not face any difficulties during the written examination.
We, at Study Campus, to make the most out of the candidates. We also organize classes that would help them to gain an idea about the field of management. For further details, contact your nearest branch and check the details on your website.