NPAT 2020, a short form of NMIMS Programs After Twelfth, is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs.
To be eligible for NPAT BBA examination, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- The candidates should have at least qualifies 10 + 2 with the Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream from a recognized institute in the first attempt only.
- The candidates should at least have 60% in their 10 + 2 examination.
- Candidates can belong to any stream in their 10 + 2, but they should have Statistics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects and should have cleared both.
- Candidates irrespective of being from ICSE or CBSE should mention the aggregate of all subjects while filling the application form.
- To be eligible for the entrance test, candidates should not be more than 25 years old.
- Provisional admission will be provided to the international students in case they fail to submit their mark sheets at the time of admission. The admission will only be confirmed when they submit their mark sheets.
- Candidates who have completed their higher secondary from foreign universities need to submit an AIU certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates, those who have failed in any subjects, will not be eligible for NPAT BBA.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th examination through distance learning, correspondence, or open universities are subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
NPAT BBA 2020
|Start online registration||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of April 2020|
|Closing date to fill and submit form||Last week of April 2020|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result||1st week of June|
NPAT BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have passed or at least appeared for 10+2 Board exam from a recognised board with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects and should have passed at first attempt.
- Applicants who have appeared or passed an equivalent exam, including International Baccalaureate Diploma are eligible. Candidates should secure at least 60 percent marks in 10+2 level in order to be eligible for the BBA admission.
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years.
NPAT BBA Exam pattern 2020
|Section||No. of Questions||Final Weightage||Time (minutes)|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||40||
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40||40|