Welcome to Study Campus!
Study Campus is one such platform where aspirants for Xavier’s BMS are guided to perform phenomenally in their entrance examinations. We offer unique programs for our students to do that shine out in their respective fields. We train them for aptitude tests and for improving their communication skills.
Xavier’s BMS Entrance Test Information:
Xavier’s BMS Eligibility Criteria
- The student must have cleared the class 12th examination from Maharashtra State Board. Candidates qualifying examination other than Maharashtra State Board must issue the provisional eligibility certificate from the University of Mumbai.
- The candidate’s date of birth must be on or after June 1, 1997.
- Students appearing in the final examinations will not be permitted to apply for St. Xavier’s BMS 2020 entrance test
- Aspirants must obtain the minimum aggregate marks in the 12th examinations or equivalent as mentioned below:
General – 65%
SC/ST – 55%
Christian Minority – 60%
Xavier’s BMS Exam Pattern
Exam Mode – offline
Time Duration – 1 hour and 45 minutes
- of sections – 2
Type of Question – Subjective & Objective (MCQs)
Negative marking – No
Weightage of St. Xavier’s BMS written test – 60 percent
Minimum marks of QE – 65 percent
BMS is one of the most popular courses in the management field opted for by the students. BMS stands for Bachelors of Management Studies. It is an undergraduate program for management studies. It helps students to equip themselves with industry processes. It also deals with several business organizations. The students who wish to make their careers in the field of management mostly chose this career option. To get into some of the best management colleges, students need to score quite high grades in their entrance examinations. Study Campus is one of the best coaching institutes for Xavier’s BMS coaching in Mumbai.
To be eligible for Xavier’s BMS entrance examination, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- A student can belong to any of the three streams; commerce, arts, and science, to be eligible for the entrance examination.
- Candidates should at least have passed the 10 + 2 examination from any recognized board with at least 65% aggregate marks.
- For Christian candidates, the minimum aggregate required to sit for the entrance examination is 60%, whereas it 55% for the SCs and STs.
- A candidate should not be more than 23 years (the date is calculated as on 1st June)
- The candidates must possess the following documents – school leaving certificate, pre-university certificate, birth certificate, identity card
- Candidates who belong to the Christian minority must have a baptism certificate.
|Availability of application forms||The first week of May 2020|
|Last date of application||Last week of May 2020|
|Issue of admit cards||The second week of June 2020|
|Examination date||The third week of June 2020|
All the candidates need to know the exam pattern of the entrance examination.
- The entrance examination of Xavier’s BMS 2020 is conducted offline and would be held in the third week of June.
- The time duration of the examination is 105 minutes, and the candidates are expected to complete the examination within the time given.
- The question paper consists of two parts; one part is objective while the other is a subjective type. The question paper carries a total of 100 marks.
- The objective part will consist of 70 marks, while the individual part consists of 30 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- Candidates are advised to carry a black ballpoint pen for the examination.
Candidates are asked questions from the following subjects:
- General knowledge
- Creative thinking
- Logical reasoning
- Mathematics and data interpretation
- English language
- Critical analysis
- Current affairs
Why choose Study Campus?
- We aim to provide the best guidance to the students. They get trained from the most experienced teachers in the city.
- We have the best infrastructure among all the other coaching centers. Modern classroom designs and the latest technology are available.
- Each technique is covered within a specific time limit. Regular mock tests and offline examinations are conducted.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions are conducted so that no student lags.