Welcome to Study Campus, A one-stop solution for all your banking coaching needs pertaining to the best and specialized center for IBPS PO coaching in Mumbai. We offer specialized and quality loaded coaching classes under the supervision of industry-oriented mentors who advise the students with the best of tricks and pricks that helps in achieving the success in the final round.
Our coaching classes for IBPS PO in Mumbai are molded with the right and result-oriented procedures that help the applicants in gaining an edge over the daily rising competition in the booming banking industry. Our candidates get selected in various positions in the banking sector like PO (Probationary Officers), clerks, specialist officer, etc. Our coaching classes offered by expert professionals and interactive study material help the candidates in achieving success in their endeavors.
IBPS PO Highlights–
|IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
|Once a year
|Level of Recruitment
|Prelims, Mains and Interview
|Mode of Application
|English and Hindi
What is IBPS PO Exam?
IBPS is an organization that helps many public establishments in recruiting aspiring candidates for suitable bank job posts. Many reputed banks have coordinated with IBPS to inaugurate the entrance exam to pick the best employ for the bank jobs either for the post of officers or other ranks.
With IBPS PO coaching in Mumbai, candidates learn the detailed concepts to clear the exam that helps them in getting recruited by the bank for the post of Bank probationary officer. Once the candidate is appointed as PO, he worked there for two years and then becomes eligible for receiving the promotion as Bank Manager.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO-
Aspiring candidates opting for best IBPS PO coaching classes in Mumbai are eligible to meet the following requirements before appearing in the exam:
- Age: Applicants applying for the IBPS PO job should carry the age between 20-30 years. Relaxation in the age is applied for SC/ST students for 5 years, for the backward class candidate for 3 years and for disabled a person for 10 years.
- Educational requirement: Candidate graduated from any stream can go for the exam. Some special posts ask for basic computer knowledge also. However, students appearing in graduation final year are not considered as eligible for the exam.
Why choose us for IBPS PO Coaching?
- We have created a favorable educational aura within our top IBPS coaching institute in Mumbai to offer qualitative study environment to the students.
- We guarantee 99% success rate molded with interactive study material and regular practice sessions and special interview preparation sessions.
- Our highly trained faculty is loaded with years of experiences in handling heaps of interview sessions and working with the banking industry that leads to clear off all the doubts of the students for better results.
Top coaching classes for IBPS PO in Mumbai:
Study Campus is the leading institute offering quality education through practical sessions and industry-experienced faculty. Our teaching modules and highly interactive study material followed with practice sessions through mock test help the candidates in achieving unbeatable success in the final exam. Our IBPS PO Coaching Classes in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location:
JOIN Top IBPS PO Coaching in Mumbai and Thane, Best IBPS PO Coaching in Andheri, TOP IBPS PO Coaching in Borivali, Mumbai.
IBPS PO Eligibility-
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university
- Candidates must possess a valid marksheet/degree certificate on the day they register for the exam. Candidates need to enter the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
- All educational qualification should be from a university/institution/board recognised by the Government of India/approved by government regulatory bodies and the final result should have been declared
- Candidates in the final year/final semester of examination cannot apply for the exam
20 years and 30 years
|Persons affected by 1984 riots
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers which includes Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs). These candidates must have gained at least 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of the assignment (including those whose assignment is due within a year)
IBPS PO Exam Pattern-
|No. of Question
|No. of Question
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|Data Analysis and Interpretation
|General, Economy/Banking Awareness
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
407/B, Vertex Vikas Building,
Metro Gate Exit # 4,
Above Anupam Stationery,
Andheri (East). Mumbai : 400069
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
401 & 2, Fourth Floor, Krishna Plaza,
Above Krishna Sweets,
Shivaji Path, Opposite Thane
Railway Station (W) 400601