Welcome to Study Campus, the leading Classroom and Online Territorial Army coaching Classes that prepares the applicants for the Territorial Army division of the Regular Army. We offer the quality coaching aptitude to the applicants and guide them throughout their way to clear the written examination.
We prepared a well-researched model of study for the applicants and guide them to clear the exam with great score. We maintain an interactive platform for applicants to make them ready for the competitive aura of the exam. We offer them regular practice sessions and doubt clearing sessions to keep them updated with their strengths and weaknesses.
What is the Territorial Army Exam?
Territorial Army is the Army designed to give a replacement to the troops of the regular army during the time of urgency. It can again be explained as a power reservoir of the Army that is aimed to provide the necessary assistance during the stages of disturbances.
Territorial Army Exam is conducted to select the eligible individuals who can handle the pressure of the contingencies faced by the country. We let the students prepare for the written examination with the help of Territorial Army coaching classes in Mumbai.
The Territorial Army Examination is divided into two written papers.
Duration: 120 Mint
Conditions of eligibility
Nationality – only male citizens of India
Age limit – 18 to 42 years on the date of application
Educational qualifications – graduate from any recognized university
Physical standards – A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects
Employment – Gainfully employed
Types of exam – objective (OMR answer sheet will be used)
Qualifying Marks – minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%
Penalty for wrong answers – candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
There are two papers included in the written screening process, Paper I and Paper II. Each paper comprises of 50+50 questions which are equally divided among the two topics present in each paper.
The cut-off remains same every year. And in order to clear the written examination, the candidate has to score a minimum of 40% in each paper and an overall total of 50% combining the results of both the paper.
Scheme of Examination
An overview of the entire scheme of examination has been listed here.
- The examination is conducted once a year.
- Both the papers included in the written test take place on the same day.
- The first paper starts at 10:00 hours and ends at 12:00 hours, whereas the second paper starts at 14:00 hours and ends at 16:00 hours.
- It is an objective type based examination i.e a question will have four options and the candidate will be required to select the right one.
- An OMR sheet will be provided to each candidate for filling in their details and the correct answers.
- A penalty will be there for every incorrect answer. Half marks allocated to the respective question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidate will be required to score a minimum of 40% in each paper and an average of 50% combining the marks of both the papers.
Why choose us?
- Timely completion of syllabus
- Frequent offline and offline tests to check preparation level
- Highly-skilled faculty to deliver top-notch lectures on each topic to make the concept clear
- Comprehensive study material provided
- Full-coverage of the syllabus
- Better understanding of the subject matter
- Friendly environment so that students can clear their doubts as many times as they want.
A candidate has to clear three stages of being selected.
- Written Examination: The candidate will have to score a minimum of qualifying marks for clearing the written test. A minimum of 40% marks in each paper and an overall average of 50% in both the papers is required to clear the written examination.
- Interview: After clearing the written examination, the candidates will be called to appear for a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) interview. After undergoing a successful screening at PIB, the candidate will be recommended to appear on the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.
- Medical screening: Post clearing both, the written examination and the interview, the candidate will have to undergo a medical screening taken by the Medical Board for final selection.
If a candidate clears all these levels, then he will be successfully selected.
Best coaching classes for Territorial Army Exam
Study Campus rules the competitive era in terms of offering high quality and relevant coaching to the applicants who want to be a part of the reservoir system of the Regular Army.
What is Territorial Army salary?
The salary of the officers range from one post to another. For example, the grade pay of brigadier goes up to 8900, lieutenant colonel -8700; Suvedar – 4600; Rifle Man – 1800, etc.
How do I become a territorial officer in the Army?
First of all, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to sit for the examination. A candidate should be between 18 to 42 years to be eligible and he or she should be a graduate. A written exam is conducted followed by an SSB interview. Qualifying these will guarantee you a seat for becoming a territory officer in the army.
Is Territorial Army a permanent job?
No, it is an ad-hoc post. These officers are recruited from already self-employed or employed candidates.
Does the Territorial Army get a pension?
No, a territory army officer doesn’t get a pension as it is a temporary job, but they are given all the perks and facilities at the time of service.
Can I join the Territorial Army after 12th?
No, a candidate cannot apply for the posts of the Territorial Army after 12th. He needs to be at least a graduate to be eligible.
Can a TA officer join the regular army?
Territorial Army is a segment of the regular army. An officer is selected as a territory army officer for a temporary period.
Is it good to join the Territorial Army?
Yes, working as a territory army officer is definitely a good job. They mostly have to work for 1 to 2 months in a year. You will have the reputation of military personnel.
What are the benefits of joining the Territorial Army?
There are various facilities that a Territorial Army officer gets to enjoy. Some of the facilities are – medical facilities, CSD facilities, leave encashment, travel concessions, etc.
Who is eligible for TA?
Following are the eligibility criteria of a TA officer:
- The candidate needs to be between 18 to 42 years of age.
- He should at least be a graduate from a recognized university.
- He should be fully employed under Central Government/Semi-Government/Union Territory/Self employed.
Can the Territorial Army be sent to war?
These officers are considered as reserved battalions. If there occurs a shortage of army during a warfare, only then members of Territorial Army are sent to the battlefield.
Territorial Army coaching in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location:
Office No. 04, D Wing,
3rd Floor, GoraGandhi Apartment,
Above Gora Gandhi Hotel, Chandavarkar Lane,
Opposite Borivali (W) Railway Station
Mobile No. – 98-92-91-97-60
Phone No. – 022-4123-7666