Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) or SET BBA is a national level entrance examination, which is conducted for students who want to get admission in undergraduate programs (UG) offered at 15 campuses of Symbiosis International University. (Join Study Campus for SET BBA classroom or SET BBA online coaching classes)
The Symbiosis University has set the following criteria for SET BBA;
- Candidates should at least have qualified 10 + 2 from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC and ST candidates).
- To get admission into the Symbiosis International University (Noida, Pune, Nagpur, and Hyderabad), a candidate should have at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC and ST candidates).
- Candidates who are awaiting class 12 results can also apply for the examination.
The eligibility criteria for the BBA participating institutions are as follows:
|INSTITUTION NAME||GENERAL CATEGORY||RESERVED CATEGORY|
|Symbiosis Law School ( Noida and Pune)||45%||40%|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (Pune)||50%||45%|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies and Research (Noida and Pune)||50%||45%|
SET BBA 2020
SET BBA Important Dates
|SET BBA Registration starts||2end week of February 2020|
|SET BBA Registration closes||April 2020|
|Admit Card||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date to download Admit Card||April 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Result||3rd week of May 2020|
SET BBA Eligibility
- The students should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognised board with a
minimum of 50% marks or 45% marks depending on the programme/institute they are seeking
admissions to (45% or 40% for S.C./S.T. candidates).
- Candidates who have appeared for their Standard XII final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for 2020 SET BBA test.
SET BBA Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General English||40 questions||40 marks||150 Minutes|
|Quantitative||40 questions||40 marks|
|General Awareness||40 questions||40 marks|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30 questions||30 marks|