The National Defense Academy (NDA) examination is conducted two times a year by the Union Public Service Commission (USPSC) to recruit successful candidates for the different positions available in the Indian defense system. Our coaching institute has a pool of highly experienced faculty members that have prepared many students for the NDA examinations and most of them have cleared the test with flying colors.
The NDA examination is conducted through the pen and paper mode. Only multiple type questions are asked in the examination and there stays criteria for negative marking for each incorrect answer. Mathematics and General Ability are the two sections of the examination. We at Study Campus, focus on preparing students for both the written examinations alongside making them well-prepared for the SBS interview.
Teachers in our NDA coaching in Dadar follow a unique teaching method that is backed by a result-oriented approach. Unlike other similar institutes, we don’t focus on just speedily completing the syllabus. Our focus remains on each individual student and its preparation.
NDA Eligibility Criteria:
If you want to get detailed information on our offered courses, then visit our centre today.
Before filling the application, candidates must check the guidelines to fill the application form. Here we have mentioned some major details about the NDA registration:
Nationality – The applicant should be
- An Indian citizen, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 01/01/1962 with the intention to permanently settle as an Indian citizen, or
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention to permanently settle as an Indian citizen in the country.
Note: In case, the applicant belongs to the category 2, 3, 4, and 5, the applicant will have to produce a certificate of eligibility that has been issued by the Government of India. But if the applicant is a Gorkha subject of Nepal, then an eligibility certificate would not be required.
For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
- Candidates have to be physically fit as per the physical standards notified by the officials.
- Candidate who has resigned/withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces will not be eligible to apply.
Why Choose Us?
Our coaching classes for NDA in Dadar, Mumbai is well-known by the NDA aspirants. You can consider the following benefits to choose us over the others.
- Timely syllabus completion
- Tips and tricks to score more marks
- Comprehensive study material is given
- Preparation by experienced teachers only
- Series of evaluation tests
- Affordable Fee
- Good learning environment and much more