Bank aspirants always try to find ways to enter into the lucrative Indian banking system. The State Bank of India, country’s largest nationalized bank conducts the SBI PO examination each year to recruit successful candidates for the different lower managerial level positions. Our SBI Bank PO coaching in Dadar has been preparing bank aspirants for years now.
The SBI Bank PO examination consists of three stages viz: the prelims, the mains, and the interview. In order to appear for the mains examination the candidate needs to clear the prelims. Similarly, to be called for the interview, the candidate needs to clear the main examination. Our experienced faculty members not only prepare students for the written examination, but they also prepare students for the interview part.
Study Campus is known to offer the best coaching classes for SBI Bank PO in Dadar, Mumbai. We make students well aware of the current exam pattern before starting the preparation, as it gives them an extra edge over the other candidates. English, Numerical Ability, Logical reasoning, and General Awareness are the main sections that are used to evaluate each candidates’ competitive level. We follow a result-oriented teaching method, so you can rest assured of getting quality educational training.
SBI PO Eligibility 2018–
Age limit Criteria
- Nationality Candidates holding Indian Nationality would be allowed to participate in the SBI PO 2018 examination as per the eligibility criteria specified by the commission.
- Age Limit Criteria: The candidate applying for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 should be within the age group of 21 to 30 years as on 01st April 2018. There is the provision of age relaxation for certain categories of candidates. Below are the details of age limit relaxation for reserved categories under SBI PO eligibility criteria:
|S.no.||Categories||Age Relaxation Offered|
|1||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Ex-servicemen (includes Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers) who have given 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) other than through dismissal on charge of misconduct/inefficiency/physical disability||5 years|
Why Choose Us?
- Full syllabus coverage
- Comprehensive study material
- Tips and tricks to score more marks
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
- Series of evaluation tests
- Attention on individual students and much more
If you want detailed information on our offered courses, then visit our centre today.