The Maharashtra state conducts the MAH B. Ed examination each year to recruit the eligible and successful candidates for teachers’ position in the different government-aided schools. Some private schools also consider the marks obtained in the MAH B. Ed examination for recruiting teachers for their educational institute. Our MAH B. Ed coaching in Dadar has prepared many students and helped them clear the examination.
MAH B. Ed examination is an online examination that is divided into three sections viz: Mental Ability, General Knowledge, and Teachers Aptitude. The state common entrance test cell is the authoritative body of the examination. A candidate gets 60 minute to complete the 100 marks test. For each correct answer 1 mark is awarded and there is no negative marking for this test. The applicants get an option to choose between English and Marathi as the language type for the examination.
Our coaching classes for MAH B. Ed in Dadar, Mumbai are taken by certified and highly experienced teachers that ensure each student is well-prepared to appear for the examination. We also hold a record of consistently maintaining a high student success rate throughout the past few years. You can always rely on our professional training.
Why Choose Us?
Study Campus is among the top 5 MAH B. Ed coaching institutes in Mumbai. Here is a list of a few advantages offered by our institute.
- Full syllabus coverage
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
- Affordable fee
- Tips and tricks to score more marks
- Attention to individual students
- Comprehensive study material and much more
If you want detailed information on our offered courses, then visit our centre today.
- The Candidate Should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects studied as Special/Optional level- Sciences and Mathematics /Social Sciences= (History /Geography / Economics / Political Sciences / Psychology / Philosophy / Education / Library) / Humanity Sciences= (All Languages and Literature) / Commerce and secured Minimum 50% *marks (Minimum 45%* marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects in Engineering and Technology / (with Science and Mathematics as a special subjects) / Bachelor’s Degree with the subjects: Management / Engineering / Computers / Law / Information -Technology / Agriculture / BBI / Medical Sciences / All Social Sciences / Fine Art / Performing Art (Music / Dance / Drama etc.) and secured minimum 55% *marks (Minimum 50% *marks in case of Backward Class categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra.
- The Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree recognized as an equivalent degree by the Government of Maharashtra, to the Bachelor’s Degree and / or Master’s Degree in subjects mentioned in above.
- The candidate should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree given by Open University Incorporated by an act of the Central or State Legislature.
- The candidate should be appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or declared to be Deemed University.