Welcome to the Leading Banking Coaching Institute in Vasai: Committed to Guide & Empower Aspirants
Banking Coaching: A Path to Success in the Banking Sector
Are you seeking to establish an impressive profession in the banking industry? The search is over! Our highly regarded Banking Coaching in Vasai is dedicated to helping and encouraging aspirants such as you to fulfill their dreams of being a part of the prestigious banking industry.
IBPS PO Highlights-
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Exam Full Name
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers
|State Bank of India Probationary Officer.
|Mode of Application
|For General/OBC category – Rs. 850/-
For SC/ST category – Rs. 175/-
|To select candidates for the post of Probationary Officers
|For the selection of Probationary Officers in various branches of SBI
|Once a year
|Once a year
|Medium of Exam
|English and Hindi
|English and Hindi
A banking course is a specific course designed to equip individuals with the information and skills needed to succeed in the ever-changing and competitive area of banking. The courses are designed to address the specific requirements of those who are looking to establish a successful job in the banking industry. For fresh graduates or professionals who are seeking a change of career Banking courses provide important insights and help prepare applicants for a variety of positions in the banking sector.
Why Choose Study Campus for Banking Coaching in Vasai?
✅ Experienced and Knowledgeable Faculty
✅ Comprehensive Course Curriculum
✅ Specialized Coaching for Different Banking Exams
✅ Regular Mock Tests and Assessments
✅ Personalized Attention and Doubt Clearing Sessions
✅ Latest Exam Updates and Notifications
✅ Time Management and Exam Strategies
IBPS PO Eligibility-
- Indian nationality is important
- Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the aim of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Burma, Sri Lanka, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam from the East African countries with the intention of permanently settling
Our Banking Coaching Courses-
☑ IBPS PO/Clerk Coaching
☑ RBI Grade B Officer Coaching
☑ SBI PO/Clerk and Other Banking Exams
Educational Qualification – Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree (BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Tech, etc.) by the Government of India from a recognized university or an equivalent recognized by the Central Govt.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Year
SBI PO Eligibility-
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates with a Graduation or equivalent degree in any field from a university or educational institution recognized by the Central Government are eligible to apply for the SBI PO Exam
- Candidates in their last year/semester can also fill out the SBI PO 2023 Application Form. They may be required to prove their certificate at the SBI PO interview;
- A candidate possessing the qualification of a Chartered Accountant may also apply for SBI PO
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Why Wait? Enrol Today and Open the Doors to Your Banking Career!
Here at Study Campus, Banking Classes in Virar, we are committed to transforming your ideas into reality. Coaching institutes for banking serve as an opportunity for students who want to pass competitive bank exams.
After the huge success in Andheri, Borivali and Thane, we are now heading towards from Vasai Virar and Mira-Bhayandar Dahisar, as on the program.
Join us today and begin on a path that will lead to a rewarding and promising career in the banking industry!!