Welcome to the best AFCAT Training in Vasai and Soar through the Skies with pride
AFCAT Course: A Gateway to a Glorious Career in the Indian Air Force
Do you want to be a part of the famous Indian Air Force as an officer? Do you have a dream of flying across the sky and protecting your country with confidence? Do not look further! The AFCAT Coaching in Vasai is here to assist to turn your dream into a reality.
|AFCAT Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|AFCAT Full Name||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||INR 250/-|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam purpose||To select Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Marking Scheme|| ☑ For correct answers, candidates score three marks
☑ One mark is deducted for every incorrect answer
☑ No marks are allotted to unattempted questions
It is the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a nationwide entrance test administered by the Indian Air Force (IAF) to determine the officers for different areas within the Indian Air Force. AFCAT is conducted twice per year, typically between February and August to find people for candidates in both Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branch.
AFCAT Exam Pattern-
✅ Exam Mode – Online
✅ Exam Medium – English
✅ Marking Scheme – 3 marks for each right answer
✅ Negative Marking – 1 mark for each wrong answer
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Verbal Ability in English|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test|
Why Choose Study Campus for AFCAT Coaching in Vasai?
✅ Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
✅ Comprehensive Study Material
✅ Mock Tests and Practice Sessions
✅ Individual Performance Analysis
✅ Small Batch Size
✅ Regular Doubt Clearing Sessions
✅ Strategies and Tips:
- AFCAT Written Exam Preparation:
- AFSB Interview Coaching:
- Physical Fitness Training:
Join Our AFCAT Coaching in Vasai and Take the Flight to Success!
We at Study Campus training institute, take great pride in developing young talents and helping them become competent and skilled officials in the Indian Air Force. Our track record of success as well as the commitment of our instructors makes us the best option when it comes to AFCAT Classes in Virar.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches
Administration & Logistics – Graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks with a three-year degree course from a recognized university OR should have cleared section A & B examination with a minimum of 60%
Accounts – Candidates holding a B.COM degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
Weapon Systems (WS) Branch – Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and (aaa) Graduation with a minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR (aab) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
Education Branch – 50% marks in MBA/MCA or MA/MSC degree in English/Physics/mathematics/chemistry/statistics/international relations/international studies/defence studies/psychology/computer science/IT/Management/mass communication/journalism public relation and minimum 60% marks in graduation.
Special entry (flying branch) – NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ Certificate acquired on or after 02 Jun 17 is mandatory and a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. Students mandatorily have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in maths and physics
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch Education Qualification
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): Education Qualification
Candidates must have at least 50% marks in both Physics and Mathematics at the 10+2 level. With a four-year degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
Candidates must have cleared Section A & B examinations. For Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with 60% marks. All of this should be in the following disciplines:
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Communication Engineering.
- Electronics and Computer Science.
- Electronics and/or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Electronics and/or Telecommunication Engineering (Microwave).
- Electronics and Computer Engineering.
- Computer Engineering/Technology.
- Computer Engineering & Application.
- Computer Science and Engineering/Technology.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Electronics Instrument & Control Engineering.
- Instrument & Control Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering/ Technology.
- Electronics Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electronics Communication and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electronics Instrument & Control.
- Information Technology.
- Spacecraft Technology.
- Engineering Physics.
- Electric Power and Machinery Engineering.
- Infotech Engineering.
- Cyber Security.
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
For Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Educational Qualification
Candidates need to have at least 50%marks in both Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 grade. Candidates also need a four-year degree in Engineering or Technology from a good university.
They can pass the Sections A & B exams of Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India. Candidates should have at least 60% marks in these exams. They should be in the following subjects.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Automation
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Mechanical Engineering (Repair and Maintenance)
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Aerospace and Applied Mechanics
- Automotive Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Rubber Technology and Rubber Engineering
For Flying Branch – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with 60 per cent in Maths and Physics and graduated in any discipline/BE/BTech/Cleared section A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60 per cent.
- For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch – Candidates must be aged between 20 and 26 years
- For Flying Branch – Candidates should be between 20 and 24 years.
- Candidates must be below 25 years and should be unmarried
- Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years are also not eligible
- Married candidates above 25 years can apply, but during the training period they will not be provided separate accommodations for the spouse
After the huge success in Andheri, Borivali and Thane, we are now heading towards from Vasai Virar and Mira-Bhayandar Dahisar, as on the program.
Start the journey to your ideal career by registering today with us. Let’s collaborate to realize your desire to wear the prestigious Indian Air Force uniform a possibility!