Welcome to Study Campus, an elite educational hub for SBI bank clerk exam preparation. Since inception, we have prepared many young candidates for the different government bank exams, and most of them cleared the exam with flying colors.
Details of the SBI bank clerk examination
The State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the clerk examination each year to recruit candidates for the different entry-level positions available in the bank across different branches of the country.
- The written examination consists of two stages, i.e., the prelims and the mains.
- The prelims exam is a 100-mark MCQ based examination, while the mains is a 200-marks MCQ & descriptive based examination. Only the English section contains descriptive question.
- 1 mark is given against for each correct answer, and 1/4th of the assigned marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The time duration for prelims exam is 60 minutes.
- The total exam duration for the mains test is 160 minutes (General Awareness: 35 minutes, English: 35 minutes, Quantitative Aptitude: 45 minutes, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 45 minutes).
Apart from the syllabus, other relevant information is also shared in our best and well-recognized coaching classes for SBI bank clerk in Jamshedpur.
The selection process comprises of 3 stages.
One of the best parts of our SBI bank clerk institute in Jamshedpur is that we train students for all the selection stages.
Our core strengths
- Experienced and qualified teaching staff
- Comprehensive study materials and books
- The system to frequently check the preparation level through a series of evaluation tests
- Top-notch infrastructure
- Consistent delivery of a high student success rate and much more
- Topic wise test series on both online and offline mode
- Small batch size for proper attention on each student
Apart from Jamshedpur, many students from other places like Tata Nagar and Ranchi have also enrolled for our upcoming batches.
If you want results, then visit our institute today. Our exclusive SBI bank clerk coaching classes in Jamshedpur has shaped the future of many bank aspirants. You can be the next one.