Welcome to Study Campus, the best result-oriented CTET learning centre in India. Our institute has the most experienced team of industry experts that know how to prepare the CTET aspirants in the right direction. Hence you can always depend on our quality educational services.
Details about the CTET examination
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is the gateway to a lucrative career in the teaching field. It is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to shortlist the most skilled and eligible teacher aspirants that are a perfect fit for government-aided educational institutes. Our CTET coaching classes in Jamshedpur prepare all the students using a unique teaching method that is bound to bring about good results.
- Two papers are conducted under the CTET examination to shortlist the top-notch teachers for the different class range.
- Paper I is for the aspirants who want to teach students from class I to V, whereas the Paper II is for the candidates who want to teach students from class VI to VIII.
- CTET aspirants that want to become eligible for the post of a teacher from class I to VIII are required to appear for both the papers, i.e., Paper I & II.
- Both Paper I & Paper II will have MCQs, and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The candidates will have 2.5 hours to complete each paper, and 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- A total of 5 sections will be there in each paper, and the total number of questions asked in both papers will be 150.
You can visit our CTET institute in Jamshedpur to know more about the CTET examination and our offered courses.
The candidates that successfully clear the CTET examination will receive a certificate from the concerned authority. After receiving the certificate, the selected candidates can apply to different schools for the position of a teacher. Each candidate will have to undergo the selection process as is followed in respective schools.
Our Core Strengths
- Subject matter experts as faculty members
- Exclusive comprehensive study material
- An organized system to assess the preparation level through evaluation tests
- Fairly good infrastructure
- Competitive yet friendly learning environment and much more
These are some of the core strengths that make us the most preferred learning institute for students. Our qualitative teaching methods have brought students from different places of Jharkhand to our institute too. Apart from Jamshedpur, students also come from places like Ranchi, Tata Nagar, and many others. Currently, most of the seats for our upcoming batches in the coaching for CTET in Jamshedpur have been filled. Best Coaching Institute for Teachers Training in Jamshedpur, Sakchi, TOP Teachers Training Coaching in Tara Nagar.
If you want to have more details about our CTET course, then visit our institute