Welcome to Study Campus, the leading Territorial Army coaching institute in Mumbai that prepares the applicants for the Territorial Army division of the Regular Army. We offer the quality coaching aptitude to the applicants and guide them throughout their way to clear the written examination.
We prepared a well-researched model of study for the applicants and guide them to clear the exam with great score. We maintain an interactive platform for applicants to make them ready for the competitive aura of the exam. We offer them regular practice sessions and doubt clearing sessions to keep them updated with their strengths and weaknesses.
What is Territorial Army Exam?
Territorial Army is the Army designed to give a replacement to the troops of the regular army during the time of urgency. It can again be explained as a power reservoir of the Army that is aimed to provide the necessary assistance during the stages of disturbances.
Territorial Army Exam is conducted to select the eligible individuals who can handle the pressure of the contingencies faced by the country. We let the students prepare for the written examination with the help of Territorial Army coaching classes in Mumbai.
The Territorial Army Examination is divided into two written papers.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|I||Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics||50 + 50||100|
|II||General Knowledge and English||50 + 50||100|
Those applicants who are seeking provisions to take part in the Territorial Army and making preparation to enter the challenging wing through coaching tutorials need to accompany some of the necessary eligibility requirements.
- Age: Prescribed age limit is between 18-42 years.
- Education: Degree of graduation from a recognized university
- Who can apply? Those who are self-employed or running a business or carrying employment in Central or State or Semi-government unit.
There are two papers included in the written screening process, Paper I and Paper II. Each paper comprises of 50+50 questions which are equally divided amongst the two topics present in each paper.
The cut-off remains same every year. And in order to clear the written examination, the candidate has to score a minimum of 40% in each paper and an overall total of 50% combining the results of both the paper.
Scheme of Examination
An overview of the entire scheme of examination has been listed here.
- The examination is conducted once a year.
- Both the papers included in the written test take place on the same day.
- The first paper starts at 10:00 hours and ends at 12:00 hours, whereas the second paper starts at 14:00 hours and ends at 16:00 hours.
- It is an objective type based examination i.e a question will have four options and the candidate will be required to select the right one.
- An OMR sheet will be provided to each candidate for filling in their details and the correct answers.
- A penalty will be there for every incorrect answer. Half marks allocated to the respective question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidate will be required to score a minimum of 40% in each paper and an average of 50% combining the marks of both the papers.
Why choose us?
- Timely completion of syllabus
- Frequent offline and offline tests to check preparation level
- Highly-skilled faculty to deliver top-notch lectures on each topic to make the concept clear
- Comprehensive study material provided
- Full-coverage of the syllabus
- Better understanding of the subject matter
- Friendly environment so that students can clear their doubts as many times as they want.
A candidate has to clear three stages of being selected.
- Written Examination: The candidate will have to score a minimum of qualifying marks for clearing the written test. A minimum of 40% marks in each paper and an overall average of 50% in both the papers is required to clear the written examination.
- Interview: After clearing the written examination, the candidates will be called to appear for a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) interview. After undergoing a successful screening at PIB, the candidate will be recommended to appear on the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.
- Medical screening: Post clearing both, the written examination and the interview, the candidate will have to undergo a medical screening taken by the Medical Board for final selection.
If a candidate clears all these levels, then he will be successfully selected.
Best coaching classes for Territorial Army Exam
Study Campus rules the competitive era in terms of offering high quality and relevant coaching to the applicants who want to be a part of the reservoir system of the Regular Army.
Territorial Army coaching in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location: