The On line CET is comprising of one with three section
|Area||No of Questions||Marks Per Question||Marks|
- The questions will be objective Multiple Choice Questions with four Options.
- There is no Negative Marking.
- The time allotted is One Hour Thirty Minutes.
- Medium Of test will be English and Marathi.
Contents of the Sections
- Mental Ability (40%) The content of this test aims to judge your reasoning power it also helps to judge how accurate you can think. This test will contain questions based on series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- General Knowledge (30%) The aims of this section is to test how well you are acquainted with the happening in the surrounding at Local, National, International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs including, Science and Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science and Literature in General.
- Teacher Aptitude (30%) The test aims to know your capacity to become a teacher. It will contain questions related to your keenness to update your knowledge, leadership qualities awareness about changes in education and society, communication and profession commitment etc.
English Language Content Test
The candidates seeking admission to English Medium colleges of Education will also have to appear for English Language Content Test (ELCT) along with B.Ed CET.
|Sr. No.||Area||No of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|6.||Verbal idioms and Proverbs||05||1||05|
|7.||Figures of Speech||02||1||02|
Our CDS Coaching Institute in Thane and Andheri Centers:
Our Coaching Classes in Andheri
Address: 407/B, Vertex Vikas Building, Metro Gate Exit # 4,
Above Anupam Stationery, Andheri (East). Mumbai : 400069
Call Us – 9250334455, 02265314951, 02265324951
Our Coaching Classes in Thane
Address: 207, 2nd Floor/ paradise tower,
Near Mcdonald Restaurant, Thane (west), Mumbai 400601
Call Us – 9250334455, 02265334951, 02241005214