Welcome to Study Campus, the premier establishment of learning that offers quality coaching aptitude to the applicants looking forward to exploring the challenging world of CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces). We offer the Assistant commandant coaching classes in Mumbai and guide the students all along their way to become dedicated personnel in armed forces.
Our coaching tutorials are designed to upgrade the applicants with the right amount of theoretical knowledge of the subjects involved in the exam. We make sure that the applicants achieve the highest score in their exam under the strict guidance offered by our expert faculty.
What is Assistant commandant exam?
UPSC conducts the exam of assistant commandant in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) that allows the applicant to surpass the primary stage to be a part of the Armed forces of the country. Here in a written examination is conducted to provide the applicants to get the chance to get enrolled for various streams of CAPF such as: BSF (Border Security Force), CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) and ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police).
Applicants need to pass the written examination followed with a physical test to move ahead to his targeted career goal of becoming a part of the Armed forces of the Nation. At Study Campus, we guide you with the right amount of coaching additives to clear the written examination.
Applicants applying for assistant commandant exam need to accomplish the following eligibility requirements:
- Age: Prescribed age limit for the applicants ranges between 20-25 years.
- Education: Graduation degree in any stream or equivalent education will do the needful.
The written test is divided into two papers:
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
Paper II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
An overview of both the papers is shared below.
- Paper I is an objective based paper whereas Paper II is a descriptive one.
- Paper I consists of 250 marks and Paper consists of 200 marks.
- A minimum of qualifying marks need to be scored in both papers.
- The minimum score will be decided by the commission itself.
- 1/3rd negative marking will be there for each wrong answer i.e. 0.33 marks will be deducted against each incorrect answer.
- The duration of Paper I will be 2 hours and that of the second paper will be 3 hours.
- Paper I will be qualifying in nature and Paper II will only be reviewed if you qualify in Paper I.
- If you clear the written test, you will then be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
The selection process for the position of “Assistant Commandant” comprises of three stages.
- Written Test – Paper I and Paper II
- Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
Points to note
- You will have to qualify Paper I in order to get your Paper II evaluated.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will only take place if the candidate qualifies in both the papers.
- After qualifying in both the written and PET test, the candidate will be called for a personal interview.
- Profession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate will be an added advantage and the candidates holding this certificate will be given preference over others at the time of interview.
The cut-off marks are decided by the commission and may vary every year. The cut-off depends on various factors, so one cannot determine the precise minimum qualifying marks. The cut-off for last year has been shared for your reference.
Cut-off marks (out of 250) in Paper I (2016):
Cut-off marks (Out of 450) in Paper I & II:
|Paper I & Paper II||General||O.B.C||S.C||S.T||Ex-S|
*Subject to a minimum of 25% in Paper II i.e. 50 marks
**Subject to a minimum of 20% in Paper II i.e. 40 marks
Final Cut-off (out of 600) obtained by the last recommended candidate:
|Final Cut-off Marks||General||O.B.C||S.C||S.T||Ex-S|
This cut-off was declared by the commission for the year 2016 examinations. This data can be taken as a reference and not deemed to be the coming year’s cut-off range.
Assistant Commandant Exam 2017 Important Dates
Date of CAPF Notification Released and Application Commence 12th April 2017
The Online Applications can be filled up to 05th May 2017 till 18.00 Hours
Pay by Cash Mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 04th May 2017 i.e. one day, before the closing date
CAPF Last Date of Submission Applications 05th May 2017
UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Date: 23rd July 2017
Why Choose Us
There are a lot of compelling reasons why you should Study Campus as your trusted preparation and guidance partner. Few of the reasons are shared below.
- We provide a comprehensive course module that incorporates every topic included in the syllabus.
- The proficient faculty not only helps you in making the concepts clear but also helps you with planning your study and giving tips on completing your paper timely and correctly.
- Our students can get their doubts cleared even after the classroom session gets over.
- We always complete our courses on time and also offer a series of mock tests to evaluate the preparation levels of our students.
- All the provided study material is strictly designed according to the guidelines issued by the concerned department and updates are also incorporated.
- In case, any of our students miss a classroom session, we provide a backup class session to that student so that he doesn’t lag behind.
Best Assistant Commandant coaching institute
Study Campus is the leading coaching institute that offers top coaching classes for Assistant Commandant Exam conducted by UPSC. Our expert faculty and their proficient guidance help the applicants to clear their theoretical doubts and make them actively engaged with their career goal.
Assistant Commandant Coaching in Andheri, Borivali and Thane location: