Welcome to Study Campus, a place where in a unique teaching methodology is applied to boost the confidence in the students and make them prepare to beat the heat waves of the challenging life. We embedded a well-planned strategy into the preparation module of our courses that helps the candidates in achieving a secured position in the vibrant field of Indian Air Force. Our AFCAT coaching classes in Mumbai are molded with regular quiz sessions that work on the continuous development of the students during the complete course duration.
We are mated with highly qualified teachers and mentors who keep on guiding the students with the best in all coaching classes for AFCAT in Mumbai and prepare them confidently for the exam. We not only teach the candidates, but also monitor their regular progress to keep an eye on the efforts taken by them towards their success goal.
What is AFCAT?
AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test is designed to pick and employ the best officers who are ready to serve the spectacular field of Air Force. It is the common admission test designed to select the officer for different branches of Indian Air Force, namely: Ground Duty Branch, Flying branch and Technical branch.
With AFCAT coaching institute in Mumbai, candidates find the pathway to get selected to serve the Indian Air Force in any of the above mentioned branches. A complete preparation and positive environment will lead them towards their future goal of success that defines with a temperament of sustainability.
AFCAT 2 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Date|
|1.||Availability of AFCAT 2 2017 notification||June, 2017|
|2.||Online application form availability||June, 2017|
|3.||Deadline to apply||July, 2017|
|4.||Admit card would be available||Updated soon|
|5.||Examination Date||September, 2017|
|6.||Declaration of the result||Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria For AFCAT:
In order to apply for the common admission test held for different branches of Indian Air Force, students must get qualified on the following eligibility criteria.
Ground Duty Branch:
- Age: applicant should carry the age between 20-23 years, if the students are applying for graduation. In case, application is targeted to take the five year integrated program, then it can be 20-25 years and for students looking forward to take three year course after graduation, then the age limit lies between 20-26 years.
- Educational requirement: educational requirement differs as per the preference made by the student in different branches namely:
Administration & logistics branch: graduation from a recognized stream with minimum 60% marks or post-graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
Accounts branch: Graduation in commerce field from a recognized college with minimum 60% marks or post-graduation degree in commerce field or CA or ICWA from a recognized college with minimum 50% marks.
Educational branch: Post-graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- Age: 19-23 years or born between 2nd July, 1992 and 1st July, 1996. Upper age limit is 25 years. The candidates having valid commercial pilot license by DGCA can avail relaxation in the age limits.
- Educational requirement: Graduation from a recognized university in any stream with minimum 60% marks (candidate must have mathematics & physics in 10+2), or B.E/ B.Tech course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Age: Applicant must carry the age between 18-28 years or born between 2nd July, 1987 and 1st July, 1997.
- Educational requirement:
For Aeronautical engineer electronics AE (L) branch: Applicant must have completed engineering course from a recognized university or should have passed Associate Membership exam, section-A & B of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers with minimum 60% marks.
For Aeronautical engineer mechanical AE (M) branch: Applicant must have completed engineering course from a recognized university or have passed examination of Association Membership section A & B of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks.
Pattern of the Written Test
- The test will be of 2 hours duration.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions are asked from numerical ability, verbal ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
Why choose us?
- We offer the best AFCAT coaching classes in Mumbai, seeking to drive the students at their targeted position in their career goals.
- We have molded with high quality study material that comes with the referential guidance of the highly qualified mentors of the similar field specialized in giving real-time knowledge and tips to the students to face the trauma of the exam.
- We aim towards giving a shape to the future of the student by building competitive skills in them through our quality teaching and interactive academic base.
Top coaching classes for AFCAT in Mumbai:
Study Campus is indulged in imparting an interactive platform to the students appearing for the challenging aura of Indian Air Force entrance examination. We have molded ourselves with the right strategies and planned course of action to offer the students with the best and specialized centre of learning for AFCAT.
Our AFCAT Coaching in Thane and Andheri Centers:
Address: Studycampus in Andheri
407/B, Vertex Vikas Building, Metro Gate Exit # 4,
Above Anupam Stationery,Andheri (East). Mumbai.
Pin Code: 400069
Call Us – 9250334455,02265314951, 02265324951
Address: Studycampus in Thane
207, 2nd Floor/ paradise tower,
Near Mcdonald Restaurant,Thane (west), Mumbai.
Pin Code: 400601
Call Us – 9250334455,02265334951, 02241005214